The Top Ten Most Original Films Since 2000

In 2016, a list featuring 35 unique, inventive and innovative films were provided as a choice to IMDb voters in determining the film they considered the most original since 2000. With nearly 21,000 votes, this is their Top Ten Choices. Name your top ten in the comments section!

See the FULL IMDb List

Video, song & audio editing/mixing by Teriek Williams (teriekwilliams@gmail.com)

SONG CREDIT: “Such a Tease” by Junkie XL (written by Tom Holkenborg, from Junkie XL’s 2006 album Today).

9 Comments Add yours

1. jsebastian says:

Very good video, and accurate list! Do you ever share your work on any film or TV sites, Teriek?

Liked by 1 person

1. teriekwilliams says:

Thanks. I haven’t seen any sites that allowed shared or uploaded work as of yet, but if you know of any, I’d love to check them out.

1. jsebastian says:

Have you looked into moviepilot.com? We’re an open platform for film/TV writers and we love to promote stories like this.

Liked by 1 person

2. teriekwilliams says:

I created an account on Moviepilot.com and posted some content. It seems like a good resource. Thanks!

1. jsebastian says:

Hey man glad to hear it. Send me a link to your profile via email whenever you get a chance!

Liked by 1 person

2. jsebastian says:

Nice one! If you ever get the chance, write me an email and I’ll give you some tips on how to get the most out of the platform. Don’t want to spam you too much here! Cheers.

3. teriekwilliams says:

What’s your e-mail. If you’re not comfortable sharing it here, mine is simply my name (teriekwilliams) @gmail.com.

4. jsebastian says:

Hey! Just seeing this, will send you a message right now.